Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Listing, Fun!

I swiped this from my sister's page.

10 Years Ago I...
-was in 7th grade
-hated my little sister
-had a crush on so many boys.
-was mortified about the processes of puberty.
-wanted desperately to change my room. I hated it pink.

5 Things on tomorrow's to-do list
-Go to the doctor.
-Go to class
-Stop by the library
-Wash dishes
-Watch House

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
-buy a new wardrobe that fit me properly and I looked good in, and get one for Sky, too.
-College funds for all of our possible children to attend any school (even Yale) and grad school, if they wanted.
-Save for a house for when we get out of school and move to California.
-Buy a Prius
-and of course, 10% to church, some to World Wildlife Fund, some to Susan G. Komen Foundation and some to St. Jude Children's Hospital.

5 Places I have lived
-Rockville, MD
-Gaithersburg, MD
-Orem, UT
-Provo, UT
-um...premortal realm?

5 jobs I have had
-child care technician (I watched kids at a gym)
-Sales Associate at JCPenney
-something or other in the ER at Shady grove Hospital that I quit very, very quickly.
-Nanny
-Server at Brick Oven

1 comment:

Fisher Crew said...

I tried to follow your blog and it wouldn't let me. There was some kinds of error. I will try again later. Ok, from now on I will tag you. Thanks for letting me know! Hopefully I'll see you soon!