Friday, October 17, 2008

Thinking of a title is too hard.

I am glad that I am finally starting to get better. It's kind of odd though, because I was really sick from Thursday through Sunday but, started getting better Sunday night. I feel much less achy and gross but I am still coughing and nose blowing all the time. I hate it and I wish I would just be back to normal, already. I'm just glad to be able to get off the couch and go out.

My ward is really awesome. The Relief Society sent around a "Get Well" card on Sunday and had everyone sign it for me. I'm assuming my friend Candace (the RS Pres.) did it because I told her I was sick to help make sure she and her daughter weren't sick because they had spent Wednesday afternoon with me.

I was talking to Sky yesterday and I thought of another quirk that I didn't put down. I didn't really think of it before because my dad and Sky and I all do it. Anyway, I apparently sleep in a funny way. I fall asleep facing the center of my bed (and Sky) then right after I fall asleep, I wake up and roll over to face the edge of the bed with my left arm extended straight out above me and my fingers hanging off the top of the mattress. I have my pillow between my arm and my head. I also have to have a pillow between my legs from my knees to my feet to help ease the pain in my lower back. A third pillow is held in my right arm, keeping it propped and preventing soreness in my neck and shoulder. So, Sky claims this is odd because he can sleep in pretty much any position but, I have difficulty sleeping any other way. He usually does have the pillows in the same positions as I do, though.

On another note, I am not looking forward to cleaning my house again. I finally got it all clean then I got sick. I was too weak and tired to clean it and Sky sits and does nothing. So, instead of maintaining the clean, he made it dirty. It's quite annoying because now I have to clean everything this weekend. Argh! Hopefully, I'll be able to keep it clean after that. We'll see...

No comments: